Home Tags France

Tag: France

Europe: GEA sells ice machine factory

The GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft is selling its ice machine production in Les Sorinières, France, following a management buyout. GEA sold the business as the...

Europe: Ajinomoto expands in France with acquisition

Ajinomoto Foods Europe (AFE) will acquire French company Labeyrie Traiteur Surgelés S.A.S. (LTS) to expand and enhance its business platform for frozen foods in...

Europe: Roquette pumps €40M into facility to boost capacity

Roquette invests €40 million (US$45.6 million) in its Vic-sur-Aisne facility in France to increase its processing capacity of pea protein. The expansion represents the...

Europe: Real-time alerts for perishable products

OCEASOFT releases the OCEAlert that enhances cold-chain monitoring and as an automated real-time alert generation solution for protecting sensitive and perishable products. It allows managers...

Europe: Company releases oil with DHA, selenium content

Metabolium has developed Olïse, an oil with a high docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and organic selenium content. DHA is an omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA)...

Europe: Synerlink buys 5th packaging company

Synerlink has acquired Ermi, a manufacturer of ultra-clean and aseptic fill-seal bottle and cup fillers for milk, desserts, yogurt and juices. The addition of Ermi,...

Europe: Gualapack launches bio-based pouch

Gualapack has developed with Erdbär Freche Freunde's eco-friendly snack pouch for children in Germany. The premade multi-layer laminated pouch, with spout and cap, is mainly...

Europe: Linpac France recycles 100% of PVC waste

Linpac is recycling 98% of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waste at its site in Pontivy, France. The remaining 2% PVC waste is sold to external customers...

Europe: RPC companies create bespoke ready meal packs

RPC Barrier Containers has created bespoke packs that resembles a traditional Tajine for French food manufacturer Soulié Restauration. The new design for Soulié Restauration’s ready...