Mettler Toledo’s complimentary Filling Guideline is created to address end users and machine builders, helping them to assess their current filling devices and evaluate alternative solutions.
For end users, the Guideline provides a comprehensive overview of the most common filling technologies and terminology.
This knowledge enables users to have a more productive and successful dialogue on an advanced level with potential vendors.
The Guideline also provides advice for specifying professional request-for-quote documents.
It also offers machine builders useful information on how to optimize the weighing performance of their filling machines.
It explains the differences between speed and accuracy and explains other factors that influence filling accuracy.
The Filling Guideline includes sections that discuss:
– Finding the right filling method;
– Filling machines, including bag fillers; bucket, drum and intermediate bulk container fillers; and big-bag fillers;
– More demanding applications;
– Influence of fill material on accuracy;
– Speed versus accuracy;
– Filling process and control;
– Key filling machine components, including feeders, load-sensor technology and weighing terminals;
– Weighing equipment for hazardous areas and
– Commercial and legal requirements.