7th Starch World Asia
January 23, 2018 - January 25, 2018
Encouraged by the success of all the past six editions of Starch World Asia, CMT will host the new 7th Starch World Asia from January 23 to 25, 2018 in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The event will bring you lively updates on new issues affecting the industry, such as:
– Expanding markets for cassava with waxy starches varieties,
– Innovative starches for diverse industries from food to construction industries,
– Clean label starch solutions including organic starches, non-genetically modified organisms,
– Cassava pest control management and the production of healthy cassava seedlings in Cambodia, and
– Perspectives on starch feedstocks such as corn, pulses, wheat and rice.
More details here.
For more information, please contact Huiyan Fu at [email protected], +65 63469113.