DSM will hold the Innovation Partnering Conference ‘Connecting Bright Innovations 2017’ on new and innovative products and (bio)technologies that enable better food for everyone.
It will be held on September 19-20, 2017 at DSM’s new Biotechnology Center in Delft, the Netherlands.
The event is open to entrepreneurs and innovators looking for financing and partnership to explore business collaborations and investment opportunities with DSM.
DSM is looking to both finance and partner with innovative entities for growth and help feed more than nine billion people by 2050.
It is seeking entries for innovative technologies and products with both near-term (<three years to commercialization) and longer-term (>three years to commercialization) applications in the following areas of interest:
– Sugar reduction and natural alternative sweeteners,
– Bio-preservation solutions for food and beverages,
– Salt reduction and other natural taste modulation solutions,
– Solutions to improve digestive health and bio-availability,
– Food chain efficiency and food waste reduction solutions,
– Fermentation and enzymatic technologies for new ingredients, and
– The role of new proteins in healthier, better tasting, more sustainable food products and production systems.
This is the fifth such conference hosted by DSM.
Previous editions have led to successful financing and partnership deals between DSM and attendees.
Request for the by-invitation only conference and supporting documentation are due by June 23, 2017.
Finalists will be announced by July 7, 2017 and invited to the event.
The application process is free.
DSM will provide hotel accommodation for the selected companies. Other travel arrangements will be the responsibility of the attendees.