GEA presented compressors for natural refrigerants refrigeration and cooling solutions at EuroShop in Duesseldorf, Germany from March 5 to 9, 2017.
The six-cylinder compressor for hydrocarbons: GEA Bock HG56e HC
New on the market is the GEA Bock HG56e HC series for the use of hydrocarbons.
This series replaces the previous four-cylinder series HG5 and a part of the HG6 compressors.
The new six-cylinder compressors offer higher efficiency and a quieter operation compared to their predecessors.
It also offers the following advantages:
– New designed housing with optimized gas flow;
– Improved valve plate system;
– Durable engine for demanding applications with hydrocarbons;
– The latest generation of electric motors;
– Standard mounting positions; and
– Most extensive performance coverage in the industry.
The three sizes of the GEA HG56e series covers the range from 73.8 m³/h to 100.4 m³/h displacement (at 50 Hz).