Johnson Controls has launched the T8800 series of thermostats – the first high performance BACnet thermostat designed and produced in Asia to meet the specific needs and requirements of the Asian market.
Suited for both commercial and residential applications, the T8800 series is BACnet Testing Laboratory listed and compatible with most existing systems and equipment.
The unit is also incredibly easy to use, thanks to a highly intuitive user interface and a large LCD touch screen for ease of operation.
Key features include:
– Superior connectivity: Allows for up to 100 thermostats to be connected to a single BACnet network;
– Highly customizable: With six function keys, users can program the thermostat to their specific needs;
– Wide range of applications: The T8800 series comes in 3-basic models that covers two and four-pipe heating or cooling, and two-pipe modulating;
– Real-time integrated clock: Displays day of the week and time and includes a timer on/off function (valid within 24h);
– Energy saving: Features an unoccupied function and an internal memory that retains the last events and parameter settings after a loss of power; and
– Ease of installation: Universal mounting with standard wall box allows for quick installation and replacement, minimizing downtime.
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning controls equipment by Johnson Controls provide building occupants with a comfortable and pleasant indoor environment by ensuring temperature and humidity values are kept at optimal levels.